We are currently looking for a results-driven Marketing Manager to join our team at Layered Reality™. The focus of this role will be to grow ticket sales for our newest Layered Reality™ experience, The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience (www.thewaroftheworldsimmersive.com). This is a layered reality multi-sensory experience set across a vast 22,000 sq/ft, combining music, immersive theatre, virtual reality, motion simulators and 5D effects. This may develop to working on other experiences in future.
This role has the scope to develop quickly, so we are looking for someone who has both the potential and ambition to scale with the company.
Scope & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role offers significant future development opportunities.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Delivering measurable growth in ticket sales for TWOTW Immersive.
- Significant contribution to the development of marketing plans for TWOTW Immersive and new experiences opening in 2021 and beyond.
- Managing and implementing marketing campaigns from start to finish, from planning, objective setting, and content creation to successful execution.
- Managing budget and optimising performance and ROI across all channels.
- Monitoring and reporting on Objectives and Key Results, KPIs and relevant metrics.
- A self-starter who combines personal drive with the ability to engage and inform others about their progress.
- An appetite to work in a fluid, dynamic start up environment, seeing this as energising and representing opportunity, rather than something to be rectified.
- The ability to work well at a senior level within a diverse team.
- The ability to work with creative talent – the ambiguities, sensitivities and egos.
- The ambition and capability to learn and ‘grow’ with the company as it scales and the determination to be a major part of that growth.
Background & Experience
Candidates should be prepared to demonstrate:
- A proven track record delivering profitable sales growth via cost efficient customer acquisition.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and how to use digital marketing to maximise sales.
- An understanding of how to manage and optimise CPA and ROI across multiple channels including website, email, paid email, ppc ads and social.
- Experience of managing a successful team.
- Experience managing external agencies and partners to get results on deadline and within budget.
- Ability to manage deadlines and implement multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in the “experience economy’ / ‘going out market’ and emerging consumer trends / opportunities.
- A clear understanding of branding, positioning, and pricing.
- Specialist experience growing sales using at least one of the following: managing website development; ecommerce website conversion rate optimisation; email marketing; content-led lead generation; ppc campaign management and optimisation; copywriting.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong productivity and time management skills.
- Ability to think like a customer and routinely test and troubleshoot ‘as a user’.
- Commitment to learning and development.
- Relevant experience in either ticketing, events, theatre or another relevant sector.
- Experience of working in a very dynamic ‘start-up’ environment.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 17th January 2021
Probation: 4 Months
Pay: £30k-£35k per annum plus bonus opportunity
Location: Aldgate, London, EC3A 2BJ
Please submit your application with an up-to-date CV and covering letter explaining what you can bring to the role, why you would like to work for us and why we should hire you. Please also include a brief case study that illustrates how you have used digital tools to achieve a commercial goal.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying